Sunday, April 19, 2009

Knox Coupons - BIG Money Maker!


If you want to know how I am able to get my Walmart bill SO LOW at times, it is because of coupons like these! You can go here (print off twice) and here (must register, can print once) to print off coupons for $4.00/1 Knox product. You can find Knox gelatin packets at Walmart (by the Jello and pudding) for $1.32 each. Use a $4.00/1 coupon and you get $2.68 overage for each box that you purchase! If you want to get really crazy, you can find these coupons for sale on eBay, but I think they expire on 4/30/09, so make sure you buy them and use them ASAP!

2 comments:

  1. I just got mine today... well, they came yesterday & I just got the mail today... and I'm SO excited!!! I see four FREE boxes of diapers in my near future!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Cozy Coupe Car? I am going to be sad when I use the last of mine this week :( We are going to have to be on the hunt for more overage coupons!

    ReplyDelete