Thursday, April 16, 2009

FREE LAUNDRY DETERGENT!!!


When I hear about a deal like this, I've just got to share!!! If you're like me, then you cringe at having to pay five or six or MORE dollars for that laundry detergent every few weeks. Well not today! If you go to coupons.com and enter zip code 44514, you will see a coupon for Purex, buy one, get one free. After you print the coupon once, hit your back arrow and you should be able to print it off a second time. It is on sale this week at CVS, buy one, get one free, so by combining the store sale and your coupon, you should be able to get two for FREE!!! (If you use both of your coupons, that is four for FREE!!!) I LOVE deals like this!!! Remember to check back later as I've got some big deals planned for Walmart, Hy-Vee and Walgreens this afternoon!

1 comment: