Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week Three - Eat From the Pantry Results


Sorry. Not going to happen. Let's just say I did REAL bad. On a happy note, I managed to add 108 rolls of toilet paper to my stockpile for this year. I think that puts me at just over 1/2 a year's supply. By the middle of February I hope to have 700 rolls stockpiled for the year and all for around $100. Can I do it???? I think I can, I think I can, I think I can! Oh, and I'm doing MUCH better at the Pantry Challenge this week and hope to post my final week's results at the end of the week!

2 comments:

  1. This may not apply, but on Thursday, the College Square Hy-Vee had Ziplock brand quart size storage bags and gallon size freezer bags on sale for .69 cents! I stocked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I totally meant to go there yesterday (but forgot) as I had read that on another blog that I read! Thanks for letting me know Teeni! I hope they still have some left!

    ReplyDelete