Monday, January 11, 2010

Sweet Sunday Scores!

Another trip to town and another 60 rolls of toilet paper to add to the stockpile! Yippee! I am getting excited thinking that I really may be able to stockpile a year's worth of toilet paper over the next six weeks! Not only did we get lots of great stuff today but I was also able to "roll" the deals to spend very little out of pocket and I managed to come home with quite a few ECBs and RRs again today as well. That way, when I make another trip later this week, I will be able to keep my OOP (out of pocket) very low again. We were in a hurry and forgot to take pictures when we got home today but you can check out my before and after coupon totals below.


CVS Total before coupons: $97.31
Total out of pocket after coupons: $11.41
ECBs remaining: $11.00

(3) 20 double rolls Cottonelle
(6) Natures Bounty multi-vitamins
(2) Soy Joy bars boxes
(3) Sweetheart candies (for kiddos)
(1) Little Debbie valentine cake-thingies (for kiddos - I'm such a nice mom!)

Walgreens Total before coupons: $24.51
Total out of pocket after coupons: $10.11
Register Rewards remaining: $12.50 (Notice that this is $2.39 money maker today!)

(5) Thermacare heat wraps ($1 money maker on each one)
(4) Kleenex (I got these for $.04 each!!!)
(1) Aveeno body wash (FREE after coupon)
(2) John Frieda hair spray (FREE after coupon)
(4) Christmas wrapping paper (clearance for $.25 each)

No comments:

Post a Comment