Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Huggies Coupons and Upcoming Deals


If you are like me and go through a LOT of diapers and pull-ups, then you are going to be happy to hear about this! Next week, 1/24-1/30, Walgreens is going to be having a sale on Huggies products: Get $5 RR when you buy $25 in Huggies products. Diapers and Pull-Ups will be priced at $8.99 and there are LOTS of Huggies coupons out right now. Just go here to get them before they are gone! It also looks like CVS will be having a Huggies sale starting 1/31: Get $5 ECB wyb $20 in Huggies products. If you prefer Pampers, don't worry - the week of 1/31 to 2/06, Walgreens will have Pampers on sale: $2 RR wyb 2 Pampers, 2/$20. There were also some $2/1 Pampers coupons in the paper a couple of weeks ago to pair with this sale.

Deal Scenario for Walgreens next week:

Buy 3 Huggies Snug and Dry, $8.99 = $26.97
-use (3) $2/1 printable = -$6.00
Pay $20.97, Get $5 RR back
That is like paying $5.32 per pack! At that price, I'm gonna stock up!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that Target pretty much has the same deal (unless I am not getting it-- which is very likely) sale of $8.99 per pack and then you get $5 gift card if you buy $25 worth. Am I reading this correctly? Will I have problems buying three packs of diapers and using 3 coupons in on transaction? Today is a quick stop for diapers and I want to get the best deal I can :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete