Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HY-Vee RED HOT Weekend Deals, 1/16 - 1/17



Yay! More HOT Deals! I can't wait to find out what they are and I can't wait to check out the coupon book that they are going to be handing out!!! This is straight from the Hy-Vee website: 

These deals are so hot that we have to keep them a secret until Thursday at 5 p.m. So check back then to view the Red Hot Weekend ad. Information will also be available on Facebook, Twitter, and your local T.V. and radio programming.
Some of the deals include: Dole Bananas, Pepsi Products, Kraft Shredded Cheese, Hy-Vee Orange Juice, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, Jacks Pizza, Fresh Ground Beef and Kitchen Fresh Tenderloin Sandwiches.
coupon bookA Special Bonus For You
For all our loyal customers who take advantage of the Red Hot Weekend, we’ll be handing out customer appreciation coupon books. These coupon books are filled with red hot savings good all next week.

Red Hot Weekend deals and customer appreciation coupons? It’s Christmas in January!

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe! I was so excited when I saw the commercial I wanted to call you, but wasn't sure you'd be up yet. Then my day got busy & I spaced it off. You KNOW I'm pumped about this one!!!! (Yes, I realize this makes me a MAJOR nerd. I'm cool with that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see this on their website today! I hope they have some good deals and I REALLY want to get my hands on a coupon book!

    ReplyDelete