Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fareway - CHEAP lettuce, veggies and bread!

What was I thinking?!? I totally almost forgot to post this picture! I was SO excited to see that Fareway has Sara Lee whole wheat bread on sale for just $.99 this week! I try to buy whole wheat bread as often as I can and stocked up BIG TIME when I found it for under a buck a loaf. I also had some coupons for the Green Giant veggies and fruit snacks that I was excited to use this week. My kids weren't over-the-top about the frozen peas, but you should have seen their eyes light up when they saw the fruit snacks! (These things are SO EXPENSIVE and we have not had them in the house since last summer!) Remember: Fareway deals are Wednesday to Tuesday, so you still have some time to get in on these sales!

 

12 - Sara Lee whole wheat bread - $.99
-used (2) $.55/1 MFC (from paper)
3- Dole lettuce, $.59
6- Green Giant steamers, $.99
-used (6) $.50/1 printables
5- Kelloggs fruit snacks, $1.67
-used $1/1 printable
1- 5lbs. potatoes, $.99

I got all of this for less than $20!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment