Friday, March 26, 2010

GO UNI PANTHERS!

I'm so sorry that I haven't had time to blog much the last two weeks - I promise that I will be blogging much more in the coming days! I have my April OAMC master plan to blog about, and I still need to get a picture up of my toilet paper stockpile! But for today, all I can think about is UNI Panther Basketball!!! As a UNI alum, I am proudly wearing my purple and gold today - even on my toes! Help us cheer on the Panthers tonight to earn a spot in the Elite Eight!! Gooooooooooooo PANTHERS!!!!

Panther Fight Song:

Hail our Panthers, we are ever loyal,
Showing our strength and unity.
As we rise, we firmly stand behind you,
Urge you on to victory.
Rah! Rah! Rah!
As you lead us on to fame and honor,
Fight! Fight! Fight! will be our cry.
So, give us a yell, Ho! the purple and the gold,
Victory for UNI!

No comments:

Post a Comment