Friday, March 5, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Thank you so very much to Shelley at Finding My Life in Faith for giving me this Beautiful Blogger Award!

 

* The rules for accepting this award:
1. Post a thank you, and link to the person that has given you the award.
2. Pass this award on to other Beautiful Bloggers whom you think are fantastic.
3. Contact said blogs to let them know they've won.
4. State seven things about yourself.

Seven things about me:

1. At one point in my life (early college days) I thought that I wanted to be a successful business woman and wasn't sure if I wanted to get married and have children - if I did, I was for sure waiting until I was forty!

2. At 31, I have been married for 6.5 years, have 4 children and am a stay-at-home mom.

3. My husband is absolutely the love of my life and the best father in the entire world!

4. As an avid couponer, gardener, and once a month cooker, I'm pretty sure that my wild and crazy younger self would kick my now conservative, frugal self's rear end!

5. My husband and I took Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University class last year and our lives have been forever changed. We have paid off over $20,000 in debt in 12 months and can't wait to scream "We're Debt Free!"

6. I have three sons and one daughter. As their mom, I of course think that they are the most perfect, beautiful, wonderful children on earth. (They REALLY are!)

7. I love living in a small town in Iowa. (Other than the weather - I'd take 70 degrees every day! Oh- and back to #4...I would have NEVER said this 10 years ago!)

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey-
    I am so with you on the back when I was younger I didn't think I would be this way!! I also thought I wanted to be a businesswoman and I didn't even want to have any kids. Look at me now!! I wouldn't change it for anything and congrats to you and your choices. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have written this list! All seven of them!!

    ReplyDelete