Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kraft Cheese for $.59!

UPDATE: Fareway has the DiGiorno Flatbread Melts on Sale this week, 4/$10, so paired with four coupons, that makes them just $1 each!

Thanks again to Money Saving Mom for posting these deals! I got in on this deal yesterday at Target and was able to snag 6 bags of Kraft shredded cheese for just $.59 a bag! What a great deal!

$1/1 Kraft cheese and $1.50/1 DiGiorno Flatbread Melts

Free Kraft cheese

Here are two hot printable coupons--print 'em before they are gone:

Print a coupon for $1/1 any Kraft 2% Natural Cheese Shreds or Blocks--IE here or FireFox here*. Use your browser's back button to print it twice per computer. If you live near a Meijer or Target store, you can stack these with the $1/2 Target coupon or the $1/2 Meijer Mealbox coupon to make for some very inexpensive cheese!

Get a coupon for $1.50/1 DiGiorno Flatbread Melts--IE here or FireFox here*. These are sometimes on sale for $2 or so at a number of stores which would make them $0.50 each after the coupon.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I thought I'd let you know the deals I got this week at Target.
    I went on Monday and got
    3 bbq sauces
    2 kraft blocked cheese (for all those crackers I got last week)
    2 Dove deoderant
    1 4 pack dove go fresh bar soap
    total after coupons was $3.31!!! ( would have been $2.31 if I had one more of the Target Dove coupons, but oh well..it was still a good deal!!)

    My next trip to Target was today, because I found 2 more Manufacture coupons for the dove deoderant and wanted to see if it was still on clearance...to my luck, it was!
    I got...
    2 dove deoderants
    1 dove 4 pack bar soap
    5 bliss bars
    3 crystal light skin essentials
    3 regular crystal light
    1 20oz mountan dew for Eric
    Total after coupons was only $2.98!!

    Last week I also purchased 6 crystal light, so we are stocked up for the summer.

    Kiley

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing Kiley! Way to go! Isn't it so fun to watch your total go down, down, down on the registers, and then see the look of shock on the cashier's face? The guy who checked me out this week told me that the next time he sees me come up to the registers, he is going to turn off his light! (He was being funny and nice about it thank goodness!)

    ReplyDelete