Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Introducing......Tade Grayson Roberts

I am happy to announce that we welcomed Tade Grayson Roberts into our family on July 13th at 8:17 p.m. Tade weighed 9lbs, 1oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long. He has been a wonderful baby and everyone has adjusted well to the change in our family. Macy, Drew and Levi all fight over who gets to hold him first in the mornings and they LOVE to give their new baby brother LOTS of smooches during the day. I am feeling great and loving my new little guy! I am even thinking that after his doctor's appointment on Monday that I may hit up the new Cedar Falls Target store and see if I can get back into my weekly coupon routine. I hope to back up and blogging about my deals shortly - until then, thanks for your patience and keep on couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment